Steps to Adoption
Thank you for considering adopting a rescue dog! Here are the steps you’ll need to take to adopt a Pet from Sunny Meadows!
Step one: Find the right dog
Browse our Pets online or come to our facility any Saturday 1-4 to meet our adoptable pets. If the Pet's page indicates that it is in foster, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you in touch with the foster home.
We want to help you find the perfect pet for you. We will encourage you to spend a lot of time with your potential new pet.
Step two: Visit our facility
We are open every Saturday 1-4. We encourage you to spend some time with the pet that you are interested in adopting. We want to make sure it is the right fit for you and the pet.Address 1: 4066 New Getwell Rd.
Memphis, TN 38118 Email: email@example.com.
Step three: Fill out our adoption application
Once you’ve found the right Pet for you, you’re ready to fill out our adoption application
- See Adoption Qualifications
- You must fill out our application
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- IF you live in an apartment, You must show proof of landlord approval.
- An Sunny MEadows-conducted “meet and greet” with current household dogs is generally required for all adult dogs.
This fee includes:
- spay or neuter surgery, if not of age at time of adoption will be done when appropriate age.
- heartworm test on dogs over 6 months
- current on vaccines vaccinations, if under 1 year old, will include vaccinations up to 1 year old.
- first deworming treatment
- Accepted forms of payment include cash, Check, or payPal Payable to Sunny Meadows Foundation.